New Zealand-based EdTech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world’s leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team who are dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, UK and beyond.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Crimson Education is looking for a Strategy Consultant to join our APAC team! If you have a passion for mentoring, consulting and education this could be the role for you! You will work closely with students; tracking their academic roadmap, and mentoring them throughout the application process - leading them on their journey to their dream university!
- Provide overarching admissions strategies to students by creating individualized plans and executing on them in collaboration with the rest of the students’ Crimson team (Educational Coordinators, Academic Tutors, Application Consultants, ECL Mentors)
- Maintain expert knowledge of high school curricula, extracurricular and leadership choices, summer program applications, and standardized test planning in order to make recommendations regarding admissions strategies
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of institutions of higher learning to guide students and parents towards attainable school goals, working with them to create lists of best-fit schools of varied competition to maximize acceptance chances
- Conduct formal consulting sessions with students on a bi-monthly basis, chronicling and sharing with relevant stakeholders notes and action items
- Maintain reasonable levels of communication with students and families outside of formal sessions through various channels (e.g. email, etc.)
YOU JUST MIGHT BE THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR IF YOU HAVE:
- A passion for coaching young adults and appreciation of foreign cultures
- Planning and organizational skills
- Graduate-level English reading, writing and editing skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Resilience when working independently under pressure
- Experience in education, coaching, tutoring, and admission consulting would be a bonus
- Graduated from a top 30 U.S. University/College
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!